Sunday, November 7, 2010

So much to do!


Well it has been a busy weekend already! I got up in good time Saturday morning to go and do the groceries. I was out by 10 and back by 11! Fortinos was not busy at all! Got the groceries put away with help from dh and then had a chocolate crossainte (spelling???) YUM! Off to see Tammy and have my hair done! Got home and took the dog for a walk! I'm doing pretty good with the walking--I think it has been about 4 weeks we have been going almost everyday! Then I had a little nap before dinner and then went down to play in my scrap space. I made 3 Christmas cards using the ideas that Gramma Dee has been sharing at the Nook and was going to do a layout, but Caitlin & her friend were cold and wanted a place to come in and hang out. So I came upstairs and did some marking that needed to be done & did some comments for my reports that are due next Friday. I'm ahead of the game! Hurray! Now I can really enjoy Vicki's class tomorrow at the Nook! I will share photos with that if I get it done! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment