Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2!


Yes, it is December 2nd already! Wow! I have broken out my Christmas earrings and wore green yesterday. I have photos for my first 2 pages in my December Daily album. The first one I'm cheating a little on, because I am using photos of the girls decorating the tree from last Saturday, but I did take a photo of the tree yesterday--so that counts! For today, it is a photo of my advent calendar that I made this year! It turned out great!! See for yourself! I used BoBunny! I love how it turned out! I am also following Tim Holtz's 12 tags of Christmas! I haven't had a chance to do any yet since I am finishing up my stuff for the Secret Santa at the Nook! Lots of great stuff happening at the Nook, so you should check it out! www.thescrappingnook.ca!

No comments:

Post a Comment