Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7th - Tim's Tag

I know it has been a LONG time since my last post!  And the only reason I'm posting is because I'm trying to get a tim tag posted on his website for the May 2013 tag. So here is the tag and now if I have it here, I'm hoping I can link it to there!
And I'm having a heck of a time getting this photo in the spot I want it! But here it is! I had lots of fun making it and it turned out pretty well! I like it better uploaded than in real life! LOL
                                                               

5 comments:

  1. I adore the face image that you have used - so soulful & deep in thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think you tag is great. The image and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool that you had time to join in :-) I think you made a great job of the tag - she looks very ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the face on your tag, it jumped right out at me so I just had to comment. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful creation, I like the way you mixed all the elements!

    ReplyDelete