Thursday, January 31, 2013

Last Day of January!

I can hardly believe that January is over already! Where does the time go? It just moves faster and faster the older I get!  Today was the "official" last day of Semester 1 and Semester 2 begins tomorrow.  Unfortunately, it won't be starting with a positive vibe due to a whole bunch of junk going on--which I really don't want to get into.....Suffice it to say, things are tough right now being a teacher. I know lots of people think that it is an easy job, with great pay and great vacation.  It is a good job, but it isn't easy.  Also, it needs to be a good paying job so we can attract good people for the job. It is an important job but I don't think the public sees it that way. It usually doesn't bother me, but it was just a crummy day that today it is bothering me. I'm glad that there is only 1 day and then the weekend. Although, I will be spending time on the weekend getting organized for next week, but I also hope to get in some time to be creative and take my mind off of the situation. Phew............

No comments:

Post a Comment