Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1st!!!

January has come and gone and here we are in February.  Semester 2 started today and I am teaching an essential level grade 9 and a grade 11 chemistry class this semester.  Only about half of my grade 9's showed up and I'm expecting that might be the norm because essential students generally don't like school too much because they struggle. So we'll see! My chem class has 29 students in it and that is large for what we cover in the class. We'll see if any of them decide to drop it in the next week when they recognize that it is a pretty difficult course.
I did my grocery shopping tonight, so that chore is done and now I'm watching a James Bond movie with my family.  Tomorrow I will need to do some cleaning and then I don't know what...
Yes! An exciting life I live! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment