Wednesday, December 7, 2011

No tags again today!

Well, I didn't get to the Tim Tag today either. I totally had intended to, but I had some marking that HAD to be done, so I did that tonight.  I didn't have time after school because I was too busy checking things out on line. After dinner, the girls and I went out and got some milk, I gassed up the car and then we went and got a candy cane hot chocolate from Tim Hortons. Never had one of those, it was pretty good! We also bought a donut! Yum! Came home and took some photos of the girls and their hot chocolate for my December Daily. I have been really good at taking photos, but I haven't printed any yet for the actual album. I'm hoping to do some this weekend!
Received another order in the mail of Christmas presents today. Whoo hoo! Just need my brother to get a couple of things for me and I will be done except for stocking stuffers. Hopefully I will find out tomorrow if my brother can help me out.
Dh is out of town tomorrow, so Caitlin is going to cook macaroni & cheese for dinner and my dad is coming up for dinner. And that is about it! I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment