Sunday, December 4, 2011

On a ROLL!


So it is Day 3 for Tim's tags and I did use the basic idea of his tag. I didn't emboss like he did. I used different fonts from the computer and then printed out my words on a piece of paper (intended it to be cardstock, but there was a slight problem) and then did some inking, some spritzing, some distressing and some more inking. Didn't have any bells, so just used one of the new ribbons I purchased at Michael's the other day. (I bought 7 rolls of various trims and ribbons and I definitely need to use them!) So this is how my tag turned out. Not as much texture as Tim's, but it looks not bad. What do you think?                       So all of this was done late tonight. I did head to the Nook this morning and picked up my seasonal inks AND my Tim Holtz bag--oooo I love it! I think it will be perfect for me to use to take some scrapping stuff and my art journal when we go to Florida in December. And of course I picked up a couple of other things too! Because they were on sale! Unfortunately lots of the ladies couldn't make the crop today, but I did see Janice & Tara & Tara's Mom so I chatted a bit with Janice before I came home. I wrapped up my Kris Kringle gift so it is ready to go postal, wrote out Christmas cards for the Nook Christmas card swap and did some cards for some family and friends too. Now I need to make a couple of more cards and I can get them all sent out too. My next task is to figure out what I need to purchase and for who so I can get all the shopping done.  I think I might go over to Shoppers tomorrow and see how many stocking stuffers I can get with my extra points.  I tried to get a Nintendo 3DS for the girls today, but they had already sold out. I knew I should have gone last night at midnight! Oh well, I decided it wasn't meant to be since they didn't have any left.




No comments:

Post a Comment