Saturday, December 3, 2011

Two Days in a Row!!

Holy cow! Here I am posting again! I was at a volleyball tournament with my youngest dd all day today and her team won the bronze medal! The my oldest dd and I headed out after dinner to do some Christmas shopping and I think I bought more for myself than for gifts!  OOOPS! Anyway, got home and started on my Tim Tag! And now I am done! Here is my Tim Tag #2 for 2011.

I don't know if I will be able to continue to the pace, but I am going to try!

Tomorrow I am heading to the Scrapping Nook for their Holiday Crop, although I am just going for a quick visit and to pick up a few things. (hopefully it will be ONLY a FEW things!) They are having a fantastic sale if you feel like treating yourself to a little somethin'.  (http://www.thescrappingnook.ca/)

We are planning to put up the Christmas tree tomorrow also and maybe I'll get some more Christmas Shopping in. We'll see how that goes.

If you want directions for Tim's Tag, check out http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/ He really is an amazing and creative crafter! I was lucky enough to take a class of his last year and it was PHENOMENAL!!!

1 comment: