Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday, Monday

And now it is Monday already! WOW! Where did the weekend go? I actually did some creating on Friday evening. Caitlin had a sleepover with some friends and so I gathered up my new Simple Stories Christmas papers and some other fun stuff and made 5 Christmas cards.  This was after making brownies with Jenn and watching movie with Jenn & Jeff.  I had anticipated creating on Saturday and even printed out some photos of the girls to work on a challenge from the Nook's crop, but I ended up shopping for most of the afternoon with the girls and then came home and made dinner. After dinner, Jenn was in a "bonding" mood so we played Win, Lose or Draw (a game like Pictionary) and then after that we played some video games. Sunday was a busy day getting school stuff done, closing the pool for the year and heading to BIL's for cake & ice cream after dinner, so no time for crafting there.
I could have done some crafting tonight, but I was tired.  I had to make an appointment for Angel at the vet to have a nail looked at--she cracked it and the groomer said she was afraid to cut it and hurt her when she was at Petsmart the other day. Luckily, I was able to get her in today. Then I picked up Caitlin & her friends from school, came home and hung out with Jenn, who stayed home from school today with a sore throat, finished up some marking and then made a full dinner. Jeff was late coming home, so dinner hour was extended and by the time everything was cleaned up, I just wanted to chill and watch some of the premieres on television--so I did! Oh ya, I also threw in a couple of loads of laundry and helped Caitlin make some pockets for her binder out of duct tape--they worked out great.
That was my Monday, I hope Tuesday is a little on the slow side!

No comments:

Post a Comment