Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday, Once Again!

SO, here we are and it's Thursday once again! Wow, another week flying by! I had a pretty good week--had my classes pretty much planned from last Sunday, which meant not too much work during the week except some marking. I do have a test to set for Monday, but I have the weekend to do that. My other class is almost at test time, a couple of more things for them to complete. Tomorrow is basically a work day for both classes and that's good because we are having our Terry Fox Run tomorrow afternoon, so periods are a little shortened.
Looking forward to the weekend and hoping to scrap and/or make a few more Christmas Cards. I started and made 5 last week, but haven't got to anymore since.  Also printed some photos out for layouts for the girls early years and didn't get to them either. Maybe this weekend!
I am SO proud of myself! I was on SGD website and they were having a sale and I had a huge cart of stuff I was going to buy since everything was 20% off and then I decided, I REALLY don't need anything right now! I have some stamps on order at the Nook and may get Janice to order me some more Dylusion Inks, so I didn't need to spend another $65.00. So I deleted my cart! Yay for me!!! LOL
So nothing much else going on. My dd is doing awesome with her flute--playing a couple of easy tunes already! And she was off 2 days this week with a sore throat!
Both of the girls seem to be on top of things and aren't complaining too much about homework and stuff so that is a good thing!
So tomorrow is Friday! Hurray! Hope you have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment