Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday already!

How the heck did it get to be Thursday???? WOW! This week has flown by! My friend, Nina, & I had dinner on Tuesday at Turtle Jacks after shopping Forever Scrapbooks which is closing--very sad! And the next thing I know it is Thursday Night.

So how have I been doing with my Art 30? Well...........Monday I dabbled a little with some stuff, Tuesday I was out so didn't do anything, Wednesday made a page for the art journal totally inspired by Dyan Reaveley. I'm LOVING the Dylusions Inks I picked up last weekend from Janice at the Nook! I also used lots of the Tim Holtz stamps I have, some other stamps and a couple of stencils, added in some distress ink and a little bit of  silver H2O and created my own girl based on Dyan's cool stamps! I'm very excited how it turned out! 
 Tonight I actually organized some old photos of the girls when they were little to do a couple of pages over the weekend for the Nook Crop. I have some photos of the girls when they were riding ponies at the Winona Peach Festival, so I will do up a couple of layouts with them. Then of course there was the time that Jenn got into the Penneton Cream and had it all over her face, hands and outfit and in her hair! The outfit had to be thrown out, but there are photos to document it! I have a few other photos of her too. It will be interesting because their books are 8 1/2 x 11 up until they get to school age. I really need to finish those books up! That may take me awhile!
 In other news, my daughter with the "perfect flute lips" actually got to bring her flute home yesterday and today. She is so excited to be playing an instrument--she knows 3 notes--and she practised them a couple of times tonight! She is so funny!  She wants to join the junior band and go on the band trip. We'll see about that!


  Well the weather is supposed to be wet and cool this weekend, so maybe I will be able to create some of those layouts this weekend!  My cleaning is done and so is the wash, and I will try and get the groceries done tomorrow also.  Caitlin is having a sleepover tomorrow night, so I may not get much done then, but I was thinking of starting on some Christmas cards, so that may be on the agenda!
  So, I did pretty good with my Art-30 this week--lots of different things, but still creating! We'll see if it will continue this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment